I studied maths at Oxford University (MMath, First, 1995-1999).
Subsequently I have had varied experience including:
– tutoring since 2013;
– teacher training at the Institute of Education (2011-2013). I broke the course in the middle in order to take care of surgery for my god-daughter in Nepal;
– during that time I also worked as a teaching assistant in a variety of special needs schools (mostly dealing with emotional and behavioural issues);
– work on business ethics and visits to Nepal (2008-2011);
– work as a lawyer (2002-2008, including 2 years of studying and 4 years as a competition lawyer at Herbert Smith LLP);
– work as a language teacher, then bookshop assistant/ rowing coach/ tutor (2000-2002);
– International Relations at LSE (1999-2000).
I have a full CRB enhanced disclosure, hold qualified teacher status and can provide a CV, degree certificates and references on request.