I studied maths at Oxford University (MMath, First, 1995-1999).
Subsequently I have had varied experience including:
- International Relations at LSE (1999-2000);
- work as a language teacher, then bookshop assistant/ rowing coach/ tutor (2000-2002)
- work as a lawyer (2002-2008, including 2 years of studying and 4 years as a competition lawyer at Herbert Smith LLP);
- work on business ethics and visits to Nepal (2008-2011);
- teacher training at the Institute of Education (2011-2013), including 12 months out to attend to urgent medical issues of my god-daughter in Nepal. During that time I also worked as a teaching assistant in a variety of special needs schools (mostly emotional and behavioural issues);
- tutoring (2013 onwards).
I have a full CRB enhanced disclosure, hold qualified teacher status and can provide a CV, degree certificates and references on request.
I teach primary, secondary and university levels (at university level this is usually for students studying statistics as part of another subject, such as business or psychology).